For Cook County Circuit Judge - 2nd Subcircuit
- Arthur Wesley Willis
- Present Duties: Attorney with Cook County Public
- Rated at "Qualified" by the
Chicago Council of Lawyers
- Rated at "Recommended" by the
Cook County Bar Association
- Response to the Chicago Tribune Questionnaire
- Campaign Committee:
Friends of Arthur Wesley Willis
- The filing period has ended
and no candidate filed for the party's
nomination for this position.
Chicago Council of Lawyers: "Arthur W. Willis was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 1994. He is an Assistant Public Defender in the Cook County Public Defender’s Office, where he represents indigent clients in felony matters.
Mr. Willis is considered to have good legal ability. He is praised by prosecutors, other defense counsel, and judges for the quality of his motion practice, research, and grasp of legal issues. He has a professional demeanor."